YOUR FIRST VISIT
At RMA of Philadelphia, our team of caring experts is hands on and personally committed to your journey towards fertility success.
You can expect the latest and most appropriate treatment options in a caring and compassionate environment.
What to Expect
To help us gather all of the necessary information to plan for your care, we ask that you complete our online New Patient Questionnaire before your first visit with the doctor. A link to complete the questionnaire will be e-mailed to you once you have scheduled your new patient appointment.
Your first visit with us is one of the most important steps in determining the cause or causes of infertility. We encourage all involved parties to be present at the initial visit. During your first visit you will:
- Meet with the doctor to discuss your personal family building needs and review your medical history
- Receive preliminary testing, such as blood work and a vaginal ultrasound
- Speak with one of our financial coordinators to review financial options and benefit information
Our staff is available to answer any questions or concerns you might have. Throughout your experience at RMA of Philadelphia we will:
- Grant you access to our convenient online patient resource center which features educational materials and medication training videos
- Update your OB/GYN or other referring providers on your progress