In support of National Infertility Awareness Week 2017, RMA of Philadelphia will be hosting a free online webinar with world-class reproductive endocrinologist, Dr. Arthur Castelbaum, on Thursday April, 27th at 6:30pm EST.
This year, RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association has selected “Listen Up!” as the theme for National Infertility Awareness Week. In their mission statement, RESOLVE asks men and women to Listen Up! and understand how infertility can affect you. In support, our webinar will focus on educating men and women on their reproductive health.
Topics of discussion during the event will include:
- Fertility Basics
- Understanding infertility and its causes
- Who should seek fertility care
- Is fertility treatment for you?
- Common fertility tests
- Common Infertility Treatments
- Fertility medications
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI or artificial insemination)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Third-party reproduction (donor sperm, donor eggs, gestational carriers)
- Finding the Right Fertility Practice for You
- How to analyze clinic success rates
- What is a board certified physician
- Popular online physician review sites
Registering for the webinar is absolutely free, but due to technical limitations of the software the webinar is limited to 100 people. Please register for the event ASAP to secure your spot. There will be an opportunity at the end of the event to ask Dr. Arthur Castelbaum questions that you may have. If you have any questions or trouble registering for the event, please send us an email.
Please visit the RESOLVE website for more information on National Infertility Awareness Week.