The Human Resources Generalist works closely with the Practice Administrator and COO to execute daily responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, payroll, and performance management.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and enforcement of personnel policies and procedures. Maintains employee handbook.
- Maintains all personnel data and files including, but not limited to, disciplinary forms, employee evaluations, licensure (if applicable), and other critical documents.
- Supports recruitment efforts for all departments. In collaboration with hiring managers, ensures active job postings, screens resumes, and schedules interviews.
- Coordinates on-boarding activities. Ensures that hiring manager has provided new hire with a training scheduled. Coordinates IT access and ensures completion of all new hire paperwork, including payroll set-up.
- Processes employee separations and conducts exit interviews.
- Coordinates and supports the organization’s performance management program.
- Provides employees with information and forms regarding Leaves of Absence (both FMLA and non-FMLA). Ensures required documentation is accurate and complete.
- Processes bi-weekly payroll.
- Serves as internal benefits administrator, working in collaboration with outside Benefits Administration Firm. Educates new employees regarding benefits and facilitates enrollment.
- Oversees the annual Open Enrollment process.
- Assists with 401(k) administration.
- Manages the employee Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
- Coordinates employee recognition programs, events, and internal staff communications.
- Coordinates with department managers to schedule employee training and learning sessions.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems. Reports departmental data to executive leadership team.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive human resources generalist experience, or a combination of a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field and 2 years of experience
- 4 year Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
- Prior experience in healthcare, specifically a private physician practice, preferred
- High proficiency in MS Office Programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work, manage time, and multi-task to meet organizational deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with employees and outside vendors
- Ability to exercise a high level of judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve organizational objectives.
Salary:The organization offers competitive compensation, comprehensive medical/dental benefits, a 401(k) savings plan, PTO program, and other benefits.
Job Type: Full time, exempt
Location: While this position will be located in the King of Prussia central billing office, it will require regular travel to all 5 practice locations: Center City, King of Prussia, Willow Grove, Langhorne, and Mechanicsburg.
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Philadelphia and Central Pennsylvania is a leading infertility practice whose mission is to offer our patients the most up to date, appropriate treatment available in a caring, compassionate manner. If you are as passionate about our mission as we are, then join our remarkable team!
Apply for the Position